Product Condition: New
Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash, when used 2 to 3 times a week, helps prevent wax build-up and keeps ears refreshingly clean and clear. Made of purified seawater, Audiclean gently cleanses the ears by dispersing the earwax. Used on a regular basis it helps prevent the formation of earwax. Audiclean is safe for the entire family (ages 2 and up) and quick and easy to use, in or out of the shower or bath, preferably in a seated position. Allow at least 10 days of regular use to adapt to the refreshing experience of Audiclean giving your ears a new feeling of cleanliness.
The ear is the centre of balance and hearing. It is a fragile organ that must be treated with extreme caution. To prevent dirt from entering the delicate ear canal, the ear produces a protective layer of wax. The wax is then expelled naturally. Using cotton buds works against the natural process, forcing the dirty wax back into the ear canal. This can lead to problems, including wax build-up, ear odour and difficulty with hearing. Audiclean is the safe and gentle ear cleansing wash that works with your ears by washing away excess wax and dirt.
For complete safety, the nozzle is specially adapted to the shape of the ear and gently diffuses circular jets of Audiclean in order to avoid any direct contact with the eardrum. Audiclean is recommended for:
- Use as an alternative to cotton buds
- Use on children from 2 years old
- Hearing aid users
- Elderly people who naturally produce dry earwax
- Swimming pool users
- Those working in dusty environments
- Wax build-up caused by ear hair
- Hearing aid specialists before taking auditory canal moulds
How to use Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash:
Quick, simple, easy to use can be used in the shower or bath and become part of your family’s regular health and beauty routine.
- Attach the nozzle onto the top of the bottle by pressing it gently into place
- Place your index finger into the nozzle
- Gently insert the nozzle into ear, while keeping your head upright; depress for 1 second
- Leave the solution in the ear for 10 seconds
- Gently tilt your head to allow the wash to drain out
- Gently dry the outer ear with a clean towel or tissue
- In case of excessive wax production, leave product to act for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure up to 4 times if necessary.
Do not use Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash if you have:
- Ear pain
- An ear infection
- Swimmers ear
- An eardrum perforation
- Pressure equalizing tubes (PET/grommets)
- Balance disorders
- Have had ear surgery or if you have had and/or obstructive earwax blockage or a foreign item in the ear
- If you are diabetic or have immunosuppressant issues, consult a doctor before use.
- Do not use on children under 6 months of age
- See package insert for complete details before use
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash contains:
Natural, chemical-free, ph balanced seawater, sterile formula and rich in bicarbonates.
Ideal for removing ear wax.