The Phonak DECT II cordless phone looks like a regular phone, but is actually much more powerful, transmitting sound to both ears simultaneously, reducing noise and maximizing understanding.
The phone includes a booster mode for those moments when users are not wearing their hearing aids, and thanks to the wireless streaming, the user can hold the phone in a regular manner.
Family members without a hearing loss can use the cordless phone just like a regular phone.
- Demo mode to test hearing aid compatibility.
- Unpack and use: no fitting required.
- Optimized vibrating and ringtone alert.
- Hands-free option.
- Range up to 300 m.
- Direct dial button for urgent number.
- Also suitable for people with normal hearing.
- Phone book (up to 300 entries).
- Answerphone “Voicebox”.
- Caller identification (CLIP).
- Low radiation (Eco).
- Alarm clock function.
Please contact us if you would like to purchase more than one DECT II phone as we can provide you with a discount.