Siemens insio MiconSiemens Insio micon is Siemens’ ultra-tiny, ultra-comfortable ITE solution. Its optimized design results in a smaller instrument and a deeper fit. It features the new Optivent ventilation strategy, which supports a perfect balance between speech understanding and sound quality: The optimized shape of the vent, in combination with micon’s feedback canceller, minimizes the occlusion effect while maximizing feedback stability. Available as a CIC, ITC or ITE instrument, Siemens Insio micon offers different options for users who want an extremely discreet device, making it an ideal solution for clients who want to live their individuality.
Effective and discreet design
- Ergonomic custom design for a perfect fit
- Tiny solution for ultimate discretion
- Vent with Optivent option
- designed for optimum balance between speech understanding and sound quality
- optimized vent shape: for feedback stability and a larger possible vent diameter to reduce the occlusion effect
- Automatic vent size detection in Connexx 7.1 (First Fit)
- Battery door for quick, easy battery replacement
- Removal cord
- Powered by micon: because the future belongs to Soundability
- Available in two micon performance levels:
- Wireless connectivity with e2e wireless™ 2.0
- Telecoil and audio input via miniTek™
- Enhanced tinnitus noiser option
Siemens Insio micon combines the best features—some of which are hearing industry benchmarks—with proven BestSound Technology. The result is exceptional clarity and sound comfort.